Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 2008

Happy Spring everyone! I love the Spring, seeing things pop up out of the ground, trees getting their new leaves, warmer temperatures just make me feel good! I've been uber busy around the studio and I wish I could share some from every session, I've narrowed it down to a few of my favorites from this month. This is Addison, she's 2 weeks old and is the newest member of the Lasting Treasures Family, I look forward to seeing Addison grow and capturing her memories for years to come! She was a little angel during her session and she's a lucky little girl, she's the first grandchild on both sides of her family, so her family is just ecstatic with her arrival.







I love doing maternity sessions because it is such a happy time, marking the impending birth of a new baby and each one is special to me.



I got some new angel wings in and couldn't wait to try them out, aren't they just the cutest! I'm thinking I may have to run a Limited Edition series this summer for little angels!

No comments: