Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 2007

Here are a few of my favorites from the Holiday sessions, Christmas will be here before we know and I am sure you all are right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the season. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and see what I've been up to. I'm looking forward to Christmas with family and Morgan being out of school and a slower pace for a while.
I'd like to say a special "Thank You" to all of my loyal customers who have continued year after year, to allow me to watch your children grow and capture your treasured memories. I do feel truly blessed to have had the pleasure to know your families and share your children's charm for another year. I look forward to next year and what the new year brings!
I'd like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
Love Dawn





No comments: