Monday, September 03, 2007

September 2007

Hi Ya'll! OMG I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this blog! I've gotten a few emails reminding me and I hope to be more diligent now that I know you all depend on this! Fall is coming and yes we will be doing Fall Families again soon, as well as Santa and other Christmas sessions. I will update via newsletter for sure, so just watch for that in the next few weeks! This year has been a whirlwind, we moved as you all know, the new studio took a while to get up and running, but it is now and I've been keeping busy, but probably the most exciting thing that has happened recently is that Mike and I have become grandparents! Can you believe it, it's been so much fun getting to know and love this new little angel. Aunt Morgan is learning a lot about taking care of little babies and she's had a ball with Miss Braylin. Braylin was born on July 25th and is almost 6 weeks old. Here's a peak at her, how can I not show her? Here is one of me and her, the day after she was born, the other 2 were taken at 4 weeks. Yes I am loving having a new subject! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!


No comments: